What am I learning? What is the Lord Showing Me?
- Rhythm and ritual do not have to be dry and binding. They can be liberating and focusing.
- Ordering the hours breeds tranquility and freedom.
- You can't go somewhere to escape struggles and anxieties, they will find you!
- Trust God – he is at work. It is not all up to you.
- I don't want to "run a church" or even "grow a church" for growth's sake. I want to love, honor and glorify the Lord by caring for souls.
- The exaltation of and total absorption in Christ are the only things that matter.
- I want to out love everyone! I want my love to grow deeper and deeper for all men, especially those of the household of faith.